Security Risk and Consulting
Protecting your business from operational risks is a daunting challenge for any owner or manager. The diverse considerations involved, gaps in understanding and risk of long-term financial and reputational damage they pose are a very real threat if not handled strategically and with expertise.
SureFact Australia has the experience and understanding necessary to help Organisations identify, evaluate and mitigate any operational risk. In a case where an incident has already occurred, we are uniquely positioned to help navigate and manage the impact so you can return to business as usual.
The services we provide include:
- Security risk management consulting
- Security risk reviews/assessments
- Critical incident response
- Travel risk management
- Crime prevention and safety reviews
- Major event management
- Crisis management
- Project management
- Security and technology design and implementation?
Should I really be concerned about managing my operational risk?
Operating a business in the current climate is an increasingly complex and time-intensive job. There are many factors to consider, and overlooking even one has the potential to spell disaster. No organisation can afford to plan for the future if it does nothave operational risk management processes in place.
Operational risk management helps businesses:
- Stay secure on both an enterprise and local level
- Monitor and manage the consequences of change in risk levels
- Understand the business impact of risks and prepare contingency plans to reduce the impact of an event should one occur
- Respond to events that may have an impact on business
- Resource and manage security operations
- Improved security and certainty across business operations
- Providing a strong foundation for the decision-making process when risks are involved
- A reduction in losses resulting from risks improperly identified
- The ability to act rather than react if an event should occur
How does SureFact help my business stay secure?
We have an extensive range of security consulting services designed to help you navigate operational risk. These include:
Security risk assessment
– This process establishes the strategies necessary for organisations to prepare and defend against security risks. The assessment covers everything from the identification of risk sources to the potential impact of a security breach.
Site security plan development
– Document your site security strategy so that your employees are prepared to take full advantage of protective measures and escalation processes.
– Whether you are operating in a new or existing building, designing security measures is a complex process best left to experienced professionals. SureFact will conduct a security risk assessment and detail the security equipment necessary for your protection.
Security procedure and instruction design
– Have the SureFact Australia team develop guidelines to ensure staff understand their responsibilities and understand how to safeguard company security through day-to-day operations.
Security project management
– SureFact stands ready to manage the implementation of security equipment within your facility. From concept and budgeting to tender management and training, we take care of it all.
There’s no time like the present to ensure your operational risk management strategy has you and your employees covered. Contact SureFact Australia now for a consultation and take comfort in knowing that you’re one step closer to protecting the future of your business.
Surefact Australia also offers an extensive range of protective security consulting services. These include:
Security Risk Assessment
The adoption of a security risk assessment will provide:
- Identification of security risk sources;
- Assessment of the likelihood of the security risk sources eventuating;
- Assessment of the impact from the realisation of security risk sources;
- Assessment of the effectiveness of existing security measures and security governance;
- Determination of the risk rating; and
- Provision of risk mitigating measures to address the security risks.
This process provides companies with the information required to prepare, develop and implement security strategies to protect against security risk.
Site Security Plan Development
A site security plan documents the security strategy and approach for the site and ensures that key staff are aware of the protective measures in place and escalation measures to be employed in the event of an increase in security risk.
The Plan includes:
- The security infrastructure required for the adequate protection of personnel, information and assets;
- The procedural security requirements for the processing of visitors and contractors;
- The security management structure and responsibilities;
- The security guarding requirements;
- Security escalation measures; and
- Staff security responsibilities.
Planning security measures for new or existing facilities requires careful consideration of the type of security equipment and its location. This is normally preceded by a security risk assessment to determine the measures required.
Security design includes:
- Security equipment to be installed;
- Marked up drawings showing location of security equipment; and
- Evaluation and comparisons between security equipment.
Security Procedure and Instruction Drafting
Security procedures are essential to provide staff with the information they require to meet their security responsibilities. Instructions can include:
- Security equipment operation;
- Security responsibilities;
- Access procedures;
- IT procedures;
- Visitor and contractor management;
- Information protection;
- Response in emergencies; and
- Security awareness.
Security Project Management
Surefact Australia can provide project management services to manage the implementation of security recommendations or installation of security equipment. Project management service can include:
- Needs brief;
- Concept and detailed designs for all technology and building works;
- Cost estimates and management;
- Security tender management and selection;
- Project schedule;
- Design and construct contract documentation;
- Reverse Brief;
- Regular works progress briefings with customer and contractors;
- Training on security equipment; and
Commissioning of works including a defects rectification report.